The first fan available from JMC’s Micro-Control Prodigy Series – The Edison Fan – features the numerous advancements of software controlled thermal technology as well as CLOSED LOOP PWM SPEED CONTROL.
- These intelligent DC fans have a micro-controller inside the fan providing a variety of beneficial software controlled abilities:
- Custom tuning for the drive and control of the motor
- Lower power consumption – switching times are controlled by the designer so current and voltage spikes can be eliminated
- Wide range of Auto-Restart ON/OFF times
- Superior electrical specifications due to the custom control over attributes
- Easy to maintain and upgrade with flexible firmware
- Closed Loop PWM Speed Control
- Enables the fan to maintain its PWM to RPM relationship regardless of the fan’s operating static pressure or power supply voltage levels
- This ensures optimal efficiency, minimum power consumption, and therefore maximum value of the fan
- Edison Fans available in the following sizes:
To view the Prodigy Series Micro-Control white paper, click here.
To view the Prodigy Series Product Release, click here.