The following pages will serve as a guide to cooling solutions. It will give you a broad-spectrum of technical information that will help you select the thermal solution that’s right for you.
Read more on how to determine the volume of air and static pressure of the system to be cooled.
- Fan Selection:
- This guide will help you determine the best fan for your product by investigating fan features such as intake, exhast, power parameters, locked rotor and tach output.
- Variable Speed:
- Access information on variable speed options available here.
- Life & Reliability:
- Read more about important factors that affect the life and reliability of your solution.
- Acoustic Noise:
- Read about the typical causes of fan noise and how to minimize it.
- These equations are crucial in determining your maximum levels of operation.